The evolution of the freeform fibreglass swimming pool design has reached a new level with the Allure. This bold and beautifully designed swimming pool is packed full of features that any family would look for.
Features of the Allure
The Allure has three separate and outstanding features all forged into one stunningly beautiful design including spa, splash deck and large swimming corridor. The Allure comes with a fully integrated circular spa. The spa can be filtered and heated separately or in conjunction with the pool. The heated water can cascade from the spa into the main body of the pool or into the splash deck by overflow channels.
The splash deck area is idea for young children looking to gain confidence in the water, alternatively it’s a great sociable area to just lay back, relax and cool off with family and friends.
When you want to swim or play games, the Allure has a generous deep body of water in the main part of the pool.
The Allure is the perfect pool for any type of family and can be used all year round.Find A Dealer
Shallow End Depth
Deep End Depth
Shimmer Sapphire Blue
Shimmer Graphite Grey
Shimmer Crystal Blue
Shimmer Silver Grey
Shimmer Ebony Blue
Shimmer Diamond Sand
*Artist rendition only not actual model
The Leisure Pools Composite Armour™ swimming pool is a revolutionary advancement in composite fibreglass swimming pools. It offers the following unique advantages:
- Full Vinyl Ester Resin Construction
- High performance fibres reinforce with DuPont™ Kevlar®, Carbon Fibre and Basalt Fibre
- Composite Armour™ Step Technology™
- Exceptional Quality Control
- Lifetime Warranties
Testing shows that a Leisure Pools Composite Armour™ Full Vinyl Ester Resin swimming pool is 111% stronger than a standard fibreglass swimming pool.
For more information please visit our Technology section.
Choosing the colour of your pool is an decision. It needs to be something that you like, that suits your landscaping and surrounds, and that makes you want to dive right in to your pool! Leisure Pools provides you with a great selection of colours to choose from across our Shimmer Range and Granite Range.
The Leisure Pools Colour Range has been developed over years of research, looking at different landscapes and surrounds, listening to customer feedback, and the drive to make swimming pools suit such a wide range of tastes. Our range not only looks good, but has excellent UV, blister and chemical resistance as well.
For more information, check out our full Colour Range page.
Pricing of course is one of the most asked questions, but there are a number of variables to consider. Leisure Pools would like to assist you in your research of your fibreglass inground swimming pool.
We can offer services ranging from providing information on swimming pool prices and associated costs, providing information on your local Leisure Pools Swimming Pool Dealer, working with you to choose your perfect swimming pool style or just to provide initial information and ideas to help you throughout this process of installing an inground swimming pool.
Getting you in touch with your Local Leisure Pools dealer is a great starting point to start your life of Leisure!
Your local dealer will be able to provide you with an exact time frame, however on average the entire project can take 4-6 weeks once the contract has been signed. This includes the manufacturing of your new pool in the colour of your choice, as all pools are made to order in Australia.
Here is an example guide of the process from selection of pool to completion in brief. but We should note that each Leisure Pools dealer may have slightly different time frames and but they will discuss this with you throughout your process.
- Site Visit and consultation with your local Leisure Pools dealer
- Select Pool Position, Style, Size and Colour
- Select accompanying equipment to effectively run your pool
- Decide on additional accessories such as Automation, Pool Heating, Water Features, Landscaping, Lighting and Fencing.
- Complete all details, place order and pay deposit with your Leisure Pools dealer
- Leisure Pools dealer prepares plans and submits the Building Application to relevant authority for Approval
- Your Pool is ordered with Leisure Pools Manufacturing
- Once Building Application has been approved, excavation begins
- Pool shell is delivered to site and placed into excavation
- Pool is installed with concrete bond beam and coping (potentially more if you have arranged with your local dealer for additional paving, fencing etc)
- Quality checks and progress payments are made on a stage by stage process throughout the build
- The pool is cleaned and treated ready for use
- Finally your local Leisure Pools dealer will provide you with full instruction and training on the use and maintenance of the swimming pool and all equipment
- Your pool is ready to start enjoying your life of leisure!
(Important to note that Leisure Pools dealers may have different access to landscaping around your pool in terms of paving and fencing, and the payment schedules may vary slightly from the above)