In today’s world, many people have busy schedules on top of constantly being connected to technology. It can be challenging to find the time and to make a habit of relaxing. Relaxation is important and offers many health benefits. When you own a pool, relaxation becomes a whole lot easier due to the convenience of a beautiful, serene getaway right in your backyard. There is something about the water, fresh air and peacefulness of a pool that makes it an ideal place to unplug and unwind.
Benefits of relaxation include:
- Slowing your heart rate
- Lowering blood pressure
- Slowing your breathing rate
- Reducing activity of stress hormones
- Increasing blood flow to major muscles
- Reducing muscle tension and chronic pain
- Improving concentration and mood
- Lowering fatigue
You may be wondering the best ways to relax. Here are a few tips:
- Put your phone away or turn it on silent
- Play music that relaxes and calms you
- Add a Water Feature to your pool–the relaxing sound of water is calming!
- Practice relaxation techniques like deep breathing
- Find a comfy lounge chair for your pool
- Read an enjoyable, relaxing book
As we head into the cooler months, a spa or pool and spa combination, provides the relaxing benefits of warm, massaging water!
Now is the perfect time to consider buying a pool or spa–or both! Contact Leisure Pools today (www.leisurepools.com.au) and Get Swimming in Quality and Style.