As summer turns into autumn in Australia, and weather becomes cooler, it’s the perfect time to consider a spa. Leisure Pools offers many options for spas. You can opt for our Sorrento Spa or Capri Spa, or we even offer a pool-spa combination like the Allure, Opulence or Sorrento Swim Spa. While you may have considered the fun of having a backyard spa you can enjoy even during cooler weather, there are many other benefits that you may not have been aware of:
1. Reduce Stress: The warm water of a spa provides comfort and relaxation, which can reduce stress. Reducing stress can improve your immune system and help fight off colds or illnesses. Stress has also been linked to depression. Thus, the relaxation that a spa offers can even improve mental health and your mood.
2. Ease Muscle and Arthritis Pain: Through spa jets, spas provide the massaging effect of water. Combined with the warm water of a spa, this can help soothe sore muscles. The Arthritis Foundation said of spas, “A spa provides the warmth, massage, and buoyancy that is so necessary to the well-being of arthritis sufferers. The buoyancy of the water supports and lessens stress on the joints and encourages freer movement.” So whether you suffer from muscle soreness from fitness or your job, or you have arthritis pain, a spa can aid in pain reduction.
3. Improve Circulation: The warm water of a spa can improve circulation, especially to the extremities. The warm water of a spa causes the body temperature to rise, which dilates the blood vessels. A soak in a spa can leave you feeling invigorated and improve the health or your lungs and heart, according to SteadyHealth.com.
4. Improved Sleep: Soaking in a spa tub prior to bedtime can help insomniacs achieve a deeper, more relaxing sleep. It will relax you and re-set your body thermostat making it easier to both fall asleep and stay asleep through the night.
5. Improve Your Game: Sore from a tennis match, a run, or gym work out? Soaking in a spa will relieve that soreness so that you can back to your activities.
Leisure Pools spas offer all five of these great benefits. In addition to several choices of spas, our spas also are available in seven great gelcoat colour choices. Contact Leisure Pools today (www.leisurepools.com.au) and Get Swimming in Quality and Style.