Halloween isnt just limited to dress ups and indoor parties. Take your party to your pool with these quick and easy Halloweeny tips!
- Switch on the red lighting in your pool and Voila! Instant bloody pool.
2. Pop a glow stick into a disposable kitchen or medical latex glove. Blow up the glove and put in the pool for floating hands effect!
3. Play dress up on a skeleton and pop it in a flotation device in the pool.
4. Use old pool noodles and a big rubber ball, cover them with black opaque stockings for a huge creepy spider effect.
5. Have some fun with the kids decorating mason jars (see below), pop in a glow stick, and arrange them around your pool and backyard.
Have fun decorating and have a Happy Halloween!